Tuesday 3 December 2013

A making mini break!

Last week it was my birthday, so my making days were sacrificed for celebrating! This week I came to make and a dilemma arose....some of the objects that I want to make next are in books I haven't read for a while, and which require reading their respective book to get a detailed description. Sometimes when working on a project I find I get stopped in my making tracks because I need to do a bit of research before I carry on with the practical creations. And this is where I am now. 

So...this week I have started planning how to make Cinderella's glass slipper and have ordered some books to research the next few objects I want to make! I have also been doing a spot of Christmas present making! 

December may be a bit slower with Christmas, but keep your eyes peeled as I'll be back full throttle in January! I'm hoping to apply for some exhibitions at the start of the year so I'll need to!

No comments:

Post a Comment