Monday 7 October 2013

New Project Continued

Today I have made some additions to the apple and started experimenting with what the beans may look like. I'm not sure whether to have each bean looking the same, or whether to have each bean looking different from one another. A bit of playing should help resolve this though...

                  A bit of Bean Play!

After biting into an apple, I noticed there is normally front teeth marks as well as a missing chunk! So I have added this detail as well as some texture to the apple flesh.


So here is the pea, from the princess and the pea, next to a real pea that I was using as a reference. I think this may be one of the smallest pieces I've ever made! 

And this is a spoon I've concocted - the owl and the pussycat's 'runcible spoon' that they ate their soup from.  

No comments:

Post a Comment