Tuesday 29 October 2013

Perserverance is key...

Today feels like wading through tar. Some days are good some days are slow. Being an artist is tough going and today it very much feels like that! Been looking at artist opportunities on a-n and there is minimal things to apply for and where there is, I may have to start another project to apply as this one doesn't fit. 

I've also been continuing where I left off last week: today I am working on Susan's horn from Narnia, last week I made the structure, but it was quite uneven, so this week I am tryin to even it out by putting a clay layer over the plaster structure...

I think it may need remaking, but will see how I feel when its dry. I think today I may start making one of the other objects too!


I've just made this: the vile of healing cordial that Lucy receives from Santa in tr Narnia series. It is made from Perspex and glue and painted with acrylic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment