Monday 21 October 2013

Thimbles and mod roc

Today I have started on the frameworks of 2 new objects: Susan's horn from Narnia and Peter Pan's 'kiss' (a thimble). I've also painted a few more of the 'magic beans' from jack and the beanstalk. The beans are proving difficult to paint, I think I may need to get a smaller brush!! Here's a pic of them as they are at the moment-they probably will change as I'm not convinced!

 
Here's a pic of the 'kiss' (thimble) in its current raw clay state: 

It needs some more work doing to it, but I need to wait for it to dry a bit before doing that! It was extremely fiddly!
      And below is the VERY early stages of the horn! It's going to take a while to get this right I think! Using mod-roc again has been fun, albeit messy!






No comments:

Post a Comment